Yealink, a professional designer and manufacturer of IP Phone and IP Video Phone, is going to upgrade user experience on video communication with the launch of its latest business IP video phone, VP530. As a latest innovation of Yealink video phone portfolio, VP530 comes with superb user-friendly features and lifelike video communication experience.
“User experience is crucial to all communication tools,” said Jack Zhuang, CTO of Yealink, “VP530 offers better voice quality, a faster response and integrates with more value-added business functions. All of these new features are able to improve the user experience in video communication and enhance business productivity at the same time.”
Faster Response Speed
The response of VP530 touch screen has been accelerated 3~4 times faster compared with VP-2009P. Whether you want to utilize the phone or switch between different interfaces, users can now enjoy lightning speed. By ensuring a faster speed, VP530 provides a more satisfactory user experience and enhances personal productivity.
Better Audio Quality
VP530 has adopted new audio solution and made a series of improvement to the audio quality including enhancement of the bandwidth and a new HD sound box. The voice quality of VP530 exceeds all former video phone versions and is closer to the level of Yealink flagship, the T28. The enhanced audio quality enables high-definition and face-to-face collaboration regardless of distance, therefore reducing travel and communication expenses.
More Functions, Applications and Solutions for Business
VP530 integrates new features for business such as:
- BLF, BLF list, Intercom, three-way audio conferencing, 20 DSS Key with status lights and other features to improve team collaboration and operation efficiency;
- Seamless compatibility with BroadSoft, providing compelling benefits to BroadSoft customers;
- New applications and solution for video devices including Door Phone and IP Camera to provide value-added services to business.
Main Features of VP530:
- 7” TFT-LCD touch screen with 800*480 resolutions
- 2M pixels CMOS sensor camera
- TI DaVinci dual-core Chipset
- HD voice: HD codec, HD handset, HD speaker
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC